22 May 2020

Announcements of server updates, news, bug fixes, etc.
peterigz

22 May 2020

Post#1 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:54 pm

This is a big update that sees a lot of changes under the hood continuing the work I'm doing on making new content much more easy to develop. We've added a bunch of new special abilities for mobs that means we will have to do a lot less scripting even for more complex events.

Ranks will also begin to start to mean something in terms of character progression, starting with some of the new cleric spells.

o Causeway is now locked out to any character that is less than rank 7 (illustrious). If you zone in not meeting the requirements you'll be moved back to your bind point.
o There are now scribe restrictions on spells, so we can set the minimum rank required before you can scribe the spell. We are currently starting with the new cleric spells only and start off slowly that way. The general rule of thumb is, you can scribe a spell 3 ranks less then the tier of a spell. so if a spell is tier 9, you can scribe it at tier 6. I'm still working on a way to make this more obvious in the spell descriptions. For now you'll get a message when you try and scribe the spell.
o 2HD weapons in the primary slot, will now count twice towards the tier rank.
o Death March line of spells should no longer overwrite the donator pet buff spell.
o An issue with Cold rage and other breastplate clickies from HoH should now be fixed.
o Fixed a few other crash bugs that I saw in the logs.

Let us know if you see any issues on your adventures!

Return to “Server Updates”