The Paladin Aka "The Holy Knight" a paladin is a hybrid class of the Warrior/Cleric. Second in defense only to the Warrior the Paladins also gain defensive and offensive spells like heals and stuns. Paladins make great tanks in melee combat along side their counterpart the Shadowknight. Due to the divine nature of the paladin they gain the abiility to do exceptional damage to the undead. Paladins are also well known for their ability to Lay on Hands (complete healing themselves and others) and to Pacify which works great for pulling. All in all the Paladins are a great choice in group or playing solo.
- 1 Disciplines & Spells
- 2 Epic & Donor Weapons
- 3 Quests
- 3.1 Levels 1 through 30
- 3.2 Levels 55 through 70
- 3.3 Level 70
- 3.4 Level 70 Grouped
- 4 Items
Disciplines & Spells
Spell and disc listing found here Spell Search for full list by class.
Organ in THF Hubzone "Forest" will teach you all discs and spells up to current lvl to lvl 69.
Epic & Donor Weapons
- Epic 1.5 - Ancient Sword of Truth
- Epic 2.0 - Ancient Frozen Sword of the Valiant
- Donor 1.0 - Holy Sword of Truth
- Donor 2.0 - Quindor, The Sunderer
Custom Combined Spells
Custom Combined spells on THF are two or more spell effects combined into one Multi-effect spell. (Note: These are not Mutli-Class spell combinations)'
Paladins do not currently have any custom quests.
Levels 1 through 30
Quests in City of Mist
Quests in Karnors Castle
Quests in the Ruins of Old Guk
Quests in Oasis of Marr
Levels 55 through 70
Quests in Old Sebilis
Quests in Nagafen's Lair
- There are currently no quests in Nagafen's Lair
Quests in The Plane of Valor
Quests in Icewell Keep
- There are currently no quests in Icewell
Quests in Fungus Grove
- There are currently no quests in Fungus Grove
Quests in Plane of Storms
- There are currently no quests in Plane of Storms
Level 70 Grouped
Quests in Bastion of Thunder
- There are currently no quests in Bastion of Thunder